Saturday, April 10, 2010

Me time

It's during times like tis, when I'm in the train on the way to the far far west, when I really have some "me" time to myself.

Well the week has been busy. Monday was the ever horrible month end close and reportings for quarter month. And it didn't help much that the (kan cheong spider) boss requested for some reports of SIX customers for the last SIX months to be ready in a jiffy. If they had provided me with a server instead of a thinkpad I might make it happen. But nonetheless, I thank God day my thinkpad did not fail me in the most urgent of times. :)

Tuesday was Pastor Z's birthday celebration at Fish & Co at the Glass House. Bday celebrations are always fun when there's many many ppl. I doubled up as the balloon holder, and even contemplated smuggling the balloons home! (pics to be up soon!)

Wednesday... Met misa up to visit her friend's mom in the hospital. Apparently her persistent, but ignored, coughs turned out to be a lung infection plus tuberculosis. Well, she didn't make it. Lesson learnt: cherish ur loved ones & never ignore small ailments. :(

Thursdays are always my tuition day! At least till october tis year. It's fun cos I get to hang out with young kids once again! And dinner is provided and I get paid! Like I've mentioned, I love employability!

Friday is CG day! A time for us to sit down and thank God for all He's done for me. A time for us to encourage and exhort. A time for me to be reminded of the call of God. Indeed it's TGIF!


And hence, tis the only "me" time I have to meself. During the journey to jwest in the train. Not a time to play some games with my iPhone nor to track others in Twitter, but a time to... Let's juz call it "take a breather". :)

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

My Daily Bread...