Saturday, July 10, 2010

Of allies & abominations

We exist for a purpose. And some people exist to test your patience. Others remain to train your patience. A minority, however, sincerely believe that they're God's gift to you (when they are rather,... an abomination to u).

And when such people do appear in your life, you start to wonder if tis is the destined "tribulation" u have to go through, in order to shine forth as gold. Else, you simply attributed it to karma, aka retribution.

For me, it's a mixture of both. I daren't say I've been a pleasant girl to get along with. Well, and if the way to stretch my capacity is to endure, then endure it shall be. For all you know, I might grow to "enjoy" the training. :s

I'm inspired by this: "If I listen to people, one day they'll listen to God." I pray it'll surely be the case. :)

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

My Daily Bread...